Join Our Team
We look for employees who are passionate about purpose, seek excellence within their responsibilities, and enjoy a collaborative work environment. See below for a list of our current job openings.
Nashville is a great home for a socially driven business - with vibrant neighborhoods, innovative people and socially conscious shoppers. It is home to a generation seeking to find new solutions to extreme poverty. There is an ever-present need for collaboration between entrepreneurs who have a strong yearning for more sustainable options. Nashville, at its core, is a community of do-good pioneers and we are proud to take the lead in our community and on the global front to change the face of ethical fashion.
See a list of our current job openings below. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé in order to begin your application.
Become An Intern
As we continue to grow, we know that interns are a vital part to our success. Click here to learn more about joining our intern team where you will gain more valuable experience than you could ever imagine!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Full-time Online Fulfillment Associate; 40 Hours per week
FASHIONABLE, INC. is a socially conscious accessories brand dedicated to creating sustainable business that promotes economic change. We are committed to making beautiful, quality products while also supporting commerce and changing lives both locally + globally.
We are currently searching for a few Fulfillment Associates to join our team. This position will assist the Outbound Logistics department in fulfilling orders for our online sales channel.
Main responsibilities include:
- Prep leather products
- Condition raw leather, Tag, Barcode, Pack in polybag
- Quality Control unsellable items
- Tag, Barcode, Give to QC manager
- Pick, pack and ship inventory for online orders to ship within 48 hours of order date
- Stock prepped leather goods in stockroom and warehouse
- Take inventory of low stock items to create priority prep list for the following day
- Receive and count incoming international shipments (leather, shoes, apparel, & denim)
- Restock returned inventory from online returns, events, photoshoots, etc.
- Assist to clean and organize warehouse space
- Practice clear communication with team members
- Proven problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- Ability to follow processes
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills to meet and exceed weekly goals
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Ability to work independently but also a Team Player
- Strong computer skills and preferably familiarity with working in Inventory Management Systems as well as Office Suite programs
- Communicates kindly and graciously to fellow team-members
- Loves working for a company who is actively working to break the chain of generational poverty!
Director of Distribution
Director of Distribution
REPORTING TO THE CEO
ABLE is a socially conscious accessories brand dedicated to creating sustainable business that promotes economic change. We are committed to making beautiful, quality products while also supporting commerce and changing lives both locally + globally.
As ABLE continues to expand our global operations, we need to grow our competency in supply chain execution. We are looking for a Director of Distribution who will develop and manage all strategic and tactical aspects of the U.S. distribution operations.
Director of Distribution is responsible for all operational activities of the U.S. Distribution facility in Nashville, TN. This includes staff management and development, facility management, budget attainment, inventory control, shipping and receiving functions, returns, quality inspection, customer satisfaction, vendor negotiations, safety, and loss prevention. This position is also responsible for managing, administering and complying with Country and State labor laws, corporate policies and procedures, import regulations, and production standards.
This position will partner closely with ABLE’s leadership team to improve warehouse operations, optimize space utilization, execute growth planning, and exceed customer service level commitments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for fast moving, customer-focused distribution operations to enable growth and profitability.
- Foster effective communication with internal business functions and external business partners to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage relationships and contracts with freight forwarders and common carriers, ensuring products are being delivered to our warehouse and to our customers on time and at the best cost.
- Identify and implement process improvements within the supply chain.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends in retail industry, technology and software development practices, to develop solutions suited for future growth.
- Develop and maintain appropriate processes and procedures; including but not limited to, FDA and state regulation guidelines, product quality standards, inventory management, shipping standards and guidelines both domestic and internationally.
- Prepare and manage budget for all warehouse facility projects.
- Manage warehouse facilities including lease and rental agreements for space and equipment as well as facility maintenance.
- Manage and develop staff by monitoring associate conduct, behavior, work quality and continuity with co-workers. Inform and educate in areas of corporate direction and policy, customer perspectives, safety issues, and improved processes.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Manage the flow of product from source through point of sale
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read, write and interpret business and technical documents
- Able to think operationally and strategically through having strong analytical skills that involve analyzing data and information and turning it into a cohesive and responsive action plan
- Extensive knowledge and relationships with transportation companies
- Experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions
- Persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of senior management team and who is able to communicate to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff. Collaborates and engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, logistics, supply chain or related field or commensurate experience
- Proven track record of scaling distribution operations to support a fast-growing company
- Five years of progressive distribution management and P&L experience, including forecasting and managing financial targets
- Specific experience in Warehouse Management, Distribution, Transportation, and Liquidation platforms is preferred
- Proven track record of continuously improving warehouse labor efficiency and maintaining high levels of inventory accuracy and customer service
- Experience in developing healthy, high-functioning teams
- Strong background in creating a safety-focused culture
- Six Sigma Certification preferred but not required.