Join Our Team
We look for employees who are passionate about purpose, seek excellence within their responsibilities, and enjoy a collaborative work environment. See below for a list of our current job openings.
Nashville is a great home for a socially driven business - with vibrant neighborhoods, innovative people and socially conscious shoppers. It is home to a generation seeking to find new solutions to extreme poverty. There is an ever-present need for collaboration between entrepreneurs who have a strong yearning for more sustainable options. Nashville, at its core, is a community of do-good pioneers and we are proud to take the lead in our community and on the global front to change the face of ethical fashion.
See a list of our current job openings below. For more information, email email@example.com with your résumé in order to begin your application.
Become An Intern
As we continue to grow, we know that interns are a vital part to our success. Click here to learn more about joining our intern team where you will gain more valuable experience than you could ever imagine!
Vice President of MarketingVice President of Marketing
REPORTING TO THE CEO
ABLE is a socially conscious lifestyle brand focused on ending generational poverty by working with women who have often overcome extraordinary circumstances. If we are to end generational poverty, society must 1) create jobs, and 2) do so for women lacking opportunity. We are committed to making beautiful, quality products while also supporting commerce and changing lives both locally and globally.
- Drive sales growth across retail, wholesale and online by leading our E-Commerce and Marketing organizations.
- Lead development of marketing and sales strategies to support our high-growth business.
- Emphasize data analysis in an omni-channel environment with the ability to visualize, articulate, and solve problems.
- Lead, mentor, and develop the people within the E-Commerce and Marketing organizations.
- Design and implement the brand development strategy for ABLE.
The VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will oversee the E-Commerce and Marketing teams and will lead the brand strategy and marketing efforts across all sales channels, including E-Commerce, wholesale, and our retail store. The ideal candidate has a strong E-Commerce and Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including online and offline paid advertising campaigns utilizing innovative digital marketing techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness through our E-Commerce, Flagship store, and Wholesale channels
- Set current and long-term goals for E-Commerce and Marketing teams
- Work closely with Financial Controller to develop and monitor the Marketing department’s budget
- Oversee all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the E-Commerce and Marketing organizations
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives with the Director of Planning and the Controller
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, VP, E-Commerce, Marketing Director or similar role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful online and offline marketing campaigns
- Significant experience with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook advertising
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Adaptable to fast-paced and changing environments, tasks and procedures
- Effectively able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions