Join Our Team
We look for employees who are passionate about purpose, seek excellence within their responsibilities, and enjoy a collaborative work environment. See below for a list of our current job openings.
Nashville is a great home for a socially driven business - with vibrant neighborhoods, innovative people and socially conscious shoppers. It is home to a generation seeking to find new solutions to extreme poverty. There is an ever-present need for collaboration between entrepreneurs who have a strong yearning for more sustainable options. Nashville, at its core, is a community of do-good pioneers and we are proud to take the lead in our community and on the global front to change the face of ethical fashion.
See a list of our current job openings below. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé in order to begin your application.
Become An Intern
As we continue to grow, we know that interns are a vital part to our success. Click here to learn more about joining our intern team where you will gain more valuable experience than you could ever imagine!
Director, Growth Marketing
GROWTH MARKETING DIRECTOR
ABLE is on a mission to challenge the fashion industry by creating transformational opportunities for women. We are looking for a Growth Marketing Director to join our team! This person will partner across all facets of marketing - direct to consumer and wholesale businesses to deliver communications in alignment with the full communication strategy and a digital-first lens.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is obsessed with digital marketing and customer acquisition who can be part of a strong culture and foster ABLES core values in their day-to-day activities with energy and engagement. They will support future growth and contribute to continuous improvement through cross-functional communication and collaboration.
They will be responsible in collaboration with senior leadership for the digital marketing strategy across all customer touch points and execute against plans to drive sales growth, customer engagement and ROI among new and existing customers. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to not only generate new strategic ideas, but also roll up their sleeves to execute their initiatives through to fruition.
- Responsible for delivering thought leadership to drive sales and engagement across the consumers’ path to purchase including, but not limited to, email, paid media, organic search, site experience, social media.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital strategy across all touch points including, but not limited to email, paid media, search (organic & paid), social and site.
- Analyze and optimize media channels and on-site behavior to drive stronger conversion and ROI.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other research tools to understand the customer journey and develop communications (both written & visual) strategies aligning with each product’s path to purchase.
- Propose new and original interactive/engaging content for the brand’s website and design the relevant landing points for different customer groups by media.
- Lead paid and organic search strategy to drive traffic and brand authority.
- Lead email strategy and execution to support site, retail and wholesale initiatives.
- Drive strategy and continuous development of the site experience with A/B and multivariate testing at the core.
- Lead digital product to utilize industry and competitive best practices from testing, website analytics and digital trends/best practices to drive user experience optimizations while collaborating with visual designers and developers. Plan, coordinate and conduct user research and usability testing.
- Be a continued advocate for “digital first” thought leadership across all touchpoints - creative, content, social & media.
- Partner cross-functionally across the organization to continue to develop best practices for creative, content and articulate any nuances as it relates to the digital media mix.
- Comfortable not only interacting with senior management, but also providing leadership and development for junior team members.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum BA, BS degree, MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Digital Marketing, e-Commerce, Digital product or Growth
- Experience in double digit customer acquisition strategy
- Strong Excel skills, with ability to build budgets and models
- Deep experience in Adwords, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, display and other CPC channels
- Strong grasp of direct response advertising tactics, copywriting and campaign creative
- Experience with Shopify and the Shopify marketing tech stack or similar platform
- Experience using A/B testing tools like Optimize, VWO, Dynamic Yield, etc.
- Experience in fashion or retail industry strongly preferred
Interested applicants should submit a single PDF document to email@example.com with the subject line “Growth Marketing Director Your Name". In the PDF, please include your cover letter, resume, including specific marketing platforms you have used. You may also provide any additional documentation that helps explain your relevant experience, qualifications, and specific interest in working at ABLE.
The job will be based in Nashville, TN but is open to applicants currently located elsewhere and willing to relocate.
Flagship Part Time Associate
ABLE Flagship Store Associate - Part Time
We are looking to add a Part-Time Associate in our Flagship store! As part of the ABLE team, you will support store leadership by helping to cultivate a store environment that consistently delivers the best in customer experience.
We are looking for candidates with retail experience, preferably at specialty retail locations or high end brands. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth, someone who represents ABLE well and delights in sharing about our brand. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, brand knowledge and storytelling, styling, cash wrap, restock and overall shopkeeping.
This position will begin with limited hours on weekends with the opportunity to increase hours over time. Daytime, weekend availability is required; weekday flexibility a plus. Position available immediately.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Supports a luxury brand experience by offering individualized, genuine, customer connection, making interactions feel comfortable and exciting.
- Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience
- Demonstrates extraordinary customer service in-store and abides by and exercises our policy that we are not 100% satisfied until our customer is.
- Takes ownership of personal awareness of product knowledge and current trend as well as utilizing knowledge to offer styling assistance and suggestions to customers.
Brand Aesthetic, Values and Mission
- Is knowledgeable of ABLE brand history and story, able to effectively communicate. Each customer coming into the ABLE Flagship should know more about ABLE when they leave than when they entered the store
- Incorporates ABLE core values into every customer interaction
- Is knowledgeable of product categories and how they fit, wear, and each country of origin as well as brand partners
Interested applicants should submit a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Flagship PT Associate Your Name". In the PDF, you may include a cover letter, resume, and any additional documentation that helps explain your relevant experience, qualifications, and specific interest in working at ABLE.