ABLE is a quickly growing sustainable fashion brand with many learning opportunities available to students. Join our team by interning in one of our departments - you'll be given hands-on projects and endless opportunities to learn and grow!
INTERNSHIPS run in three seasons: Spring, Summer, & Fall. Each intern applies to and specializes in a specific department, though there is some crossover between departments and responsibilities. Through this experience, you’ll learn the ins and outs of ethical fashion and receive valuable experience in how ABLE runs!
What we are looking for
- Enthusiastic, driven, and resourceful problem solvers who are dedicated to ABLE’s mission
- Creative energy and innovative ideas to design new initiatives within your specific department
- Students who will be able to come in person to ABLE’s office over the course of the summer (with the exception of graphic design interns)
What you will gain
- 1:1 mentorship from ABLE team members and a chance to build relationships with industry professionals
- Access to the employee discount at our flagship and online store
- Professional development and hands-on experience in your area of interest
All sound good to you? Apply to be an intern today!
We are currently accepting applications for our Summer intern program. Submit your application before April 15, 2021 to be considered. The dates for the summer internship are flexible, but interns must be available to come into the Nashville office Monday through Friday for 15-30 hours per week. You will work with your supervisor to build an individualized schedule for the semester!
Fall 2022 Internship Applications will open in May.