Alem Weekender - $298.00
You asked, we delivered! Meet the long-awaited Alem Weekender: your new favorite, extra spacious, all leather travel bag. Designed to meet all of your travel needs, featuring a lined interior, exterior pocket for your phone, passport, or boarding pass, two interior pockets, and a removable / adjustable crossbody strap for hands-free adventuring.
- Handcrafted in Ethiopia
- 100% leather with a cotton lining
- Available in black with midnight blue lining and cognac with tan lining
- Weekender measures 13" H x 22" W x 7.5" D
- Handle drop measures 6" and adjustable strap lengths measure 19" - 24"
- Features 1 exterior pocket, 1 interior zipper pocket, 1 interior slit pocket and a removable and adjustable crossbody strap with a strap pad for extra comfort
- Subtle variations add to the uniqueness of each product
This product is named after one of the heroic women we work with
SHIPPING + RETURNS
Shipping: Free shipping on all U.S domestic orders for ABLE Rewards members. $3 ground shipping for non-loyalty members. In stock orders are processed Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, and typically ship out within 3-5 business days. Jewelry items typically ship within 5-7 business days. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you once your order has shipped. See more shipping details here.
Return Policy: Free returns and Exchanges means a stress-free way to find the pieces you love. It’s as easy as that. If your ABLE leather item experiences a manufacturing defect, we will gladly repair or replace it up to one year after purchase. Leather goods have a one year guarantee against defects with materials or craftsmanship. ABLE's limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident or abuse, and/or improper or inadequate fit once a product has been worn and/or used. Please note that due to the nature of our leathers, our footwear and handbags are not waterproof. *US Domestic Orders only See more return details here.
YOU LOOK GOOD
Loving your ABLE? Tag us @able for the chance to be featured. #myABLE