Our international partners use local sources to hand-craft our quality leather products. The leather is treated at a tannery, but remains in a raw form in order to create our natural, distressed totes and clutches. In order to maintain the appearance and quality of your beloved bags, here are the best ways we recommend to treat them:
- We recommend conditioning your bag every few months to keep it looking great. We suggest our leather conditioner. *Not recommended for use on our suede, nubuck, or pebbled leathers*
- You can also add one drop of an essential oil to the conditioner and use it to treat your entire bag to give it a great smell.
- You may want to test a small area on the bottom of the bag to see how the leather takes to your leather conditioner. Allow it to dry for 24 hours.
- Avoid contact with water that could harm the finish of your bag - if damage does occur, refer to a professional cleaner or leather specialist.
- Some of leathers also include a high content of natural waxes that may rise to the surface due to a change in temperature – this white, misty coating can be easily removed with a dry cloth.
- Suede and nubuck can be more susceptible to dirt, water, and oil stains. Try to avoid contact with rain, humidity, direct sunlight, grease (including make up), alcohol (including perfume), and other products that could cause staining.
- To retain your bag's shape, stuff with tissue and store in upright position.
If you have any further questions / concerns, please don’t hesitate to email us.