ABLE is building a content team and we are searching for its leader. We are looking for someone who can manage all current content and communications efforts, and who also has a vision to mature with us and build a team around them. We are a rapidly growing fashion brand with a mission of creating sustainable business opportunities for women both locally and globally. Our team is composed of sharp, driven people who thrive in a collaborative culture. Come join us in Nashville, TN.
What You’ll Do:
Create marketing strategies driven by key performance metrics, focusing on compelling stories with beautiful visuals that elevate our brand and showcase our products.
- Work with marketing team to maintain brand integrity and consistency on all communication channels, including social media, email, and website
- Implement reporting structure for social media channels, determining key performance metrics for each channel and monitoring those metrics over time
- Strategically implement data-driven marketing campaigns or stories, informed by performance metrics
- Produce bi-monthly photoshoots to create inspiring photography that properly reflects our brand voice and aesthetic, including but not limited to:
- Managing the budget, shot lists, photographer, models, mood boards, locations, shoot permits, hair/makeup, etc
- Conceptualize, create, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, and video) on all platforms that builds meaningful connections and encourages action
- Plan and organize spontaneous “live” content through instagram stories
- Moderate all social platforms for customer engagement
- Curate the ABLE blog to be an inspiring, fashion-forward space
Who You Are:
A project manager who uses data to make decisions and can also tap into his or her creative side.
- 3+ years of experience at an e-commerce consumer brand, lifestyle brand, fashion brand, or creative agency
- A self-starter that is able to think independently, strategize for the future, be on the forefront of social engagement and content trends, and creatively solve problems
- An outstanding communicator (both written and verbal)
- Know numbers aren’t scary: you use data to inform the creative and visual strategies of social media
- Social media savvy: you possess the ability to understand new platforms quickly with genuine excitement
- A project manager: you have strong attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects & prioritize as needed, you’re extremely organized with a knack for systems and efficiency
- A quick responder: you’re constantly checking social media channels and email
- Design-minded: you have a clean, sophisticated aesthetic and an interest in fashion
- A hustler: you have a strong hunger for learning and a passion for growing our brand
Sound like you? Email email@example.com with your résumé in order to begin your application.