Don't have time to put together an extravagant 4th of July treat? We have an easy, 3 ingredient snack you can bring to the picnic last minute. We made them here in our office just using a toaster oven and they were an instant hit! Check out the recipe below to make your own festive pretzel bites.
All you need to buy for this treat are:
- Pretzel Snaps (the square pretzels)
- Hershey's Hugs (the white chocolate kisses)
- Red + Blue M&M's (just pick them out of an assorted bag!)
Next, you just have to follow 3 easy steps!
1. Lay out the pretzels on a microwavable plate or toaster oven tray. Place one Hershey Hug on each pretzel and let it melt under the heat until just soft
2. Remove the tray from the heat and place one red or blue M&M in the center of each kiss
3. Let cool or refrigerate for a few minutes until candy is solid again- and enjoy!
Take your festive treats to the picnic along with some accessories that amp up your style for the holiday. Shown here are the Patricia Cropped Tee in Sea Blue (or patriotic) Stripes, the Mini Tigist Crossbody to carry just your essentials, and the Druzy Ring and Orion Choker to accessorize with.