JOB DESCRIPTION: Wholesale Fulfillment Picker/Packer; 40 Hours per week
FASHIONABLE, INC. is a socially conscious accessories brand dedicated to creating sustainable business that promotes economic change. We are committed to making beautiful, quality products while also supporting commerce and changing lives both locally + globally.
We are currently searching for a Wholesale Fulfillment Assistant to join our team. This position will assist the Outbound Logistics department in fulfilling orders for our wholesale sales channel.
Main responsibilities include:
- Pick orders and prepare orders to be shipped using barcode scanners, completing appropriate paperwork
- Double check and pack wholesale orders with utmost accuracy; inspecting that product is not damaged
- Seal shipments with attention to detail to order number as needed; lifting boxes up to 50 lb boxes
- Maintain a clean, well-organized workspace to increase flow and efficiency
- Operate inventory systems to ensure inventory correctness
- Practice clear communication with team members
- Proven problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- Ability to follow processes
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills to meet and exceed weekly goals
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Ability to work independently but also a Team Player
- Strong computer skills preferably with familiarity working in Inventory Management Systems as well as Office Suite of programs
- Communicates kindly and graciously to fellow team-members
- Loves working for a company who is actively working to break the chain of generational poverty!