ABLE is on a mission to challenge the culture of the fashion industry by creating transformative opportunities for women. We are seeking a Wholesale Fulfillment Manager to play a pivotal role in leading our wholesale distribution channel. Leading a team of hourly associates, this person will be responsible for ensuring daily staffing and operational plans support business objectives, ultimately ensuring all product is moved with maximum efficiency and accuracy.
Our ideal candidate will be able to lead a strong culture and foster ABLE's core values in their day-to-day activities with energy and engagement. They will also coach and develop their team to support future growth and lead continuous improvement through cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Manage fulfillment team efficiently to execute daily priorities
- Monitoring workflow to identify and implement efficiencies and ensure timely and accurate processing and fulfillment of wholesale orders
- Partner with Warehouse Director to achieve operational goals and manage personnel.
- Partner with Director of Wholesale Sales to understand demand, customer service issues, and changes in product offering and/or packaging
- Prepare labor forecasts and time allocation to functional areas based on demand forecasts
- Participate in demand planning for packaging supplies and materials
- Promote adherence to process and system controls
- Compile daily key operating metrics including but not limited to orders and units fulfilled, labor hours, order turnaround times, backorders, customer service issues, and shipment accuracy
- Communicate anticipated shipment delays to team and customers
- Assist Customer Service and Accounts Receivable staff as needed
- Promote ABLE’s culture, policies and procedures
Education & Experience:
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Educational focus in Supply Chain or Logistics Management (Preferred)
- Experience with warehouse management software platforms (Preferred)
- Leadership/Management training and/or 3-5 years leadership or management experience (Preferred)
Skills & Abilities:
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Goal oriented and process driven
- Organizational and interpersonal skills sufficient to lead, partner, assist cross-organizational team members
- Attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Proficient computer skills, preferable with Inventory/Warehouse Management Systems as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Clear and gracious communication style enabling partnership across all team members
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead teams of 10-12 people
Interested applicants should submit a single PDF document to email@example.com with the subject line “Wholesale Fulfillment Manager Your Name". In the PDF, please include your cover letter, resume, and any additional documentation you wish to explain your relevant experience, qualifications, and specific interest in working at ABLE.
The job will be based in Nashville, TN but is open to applicants currently located elsewhere and willing to relocate.
Note: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest. ABLE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.