The Sourcing Coordinator partners with suppliers, design, planning and manufacturing to support innovation and profitability.
- Clearly understand ABLE aesthetic and drive ABLE Product’s vision with vendors
Maintain global sourcing strategy based on numeric plans
• Facilitates on time delivery of seasonal PO’s based on monitoring and hitting milestone events on the calendar.
- Identify and source leathers, fabrics and other material newness
- Negotiate material and component costs and IMU goals to ensure best profit margin
- Assess existing and new suppliers against the assortment plan and seasonal calendar
- Partner with AccountABLE audits for vendor compliance
- Manage and build long term vendor partnerships
- Oversee timely approvals for leathers, fabric, lab dips, and trims
- Communicate effectively with Merchant and Product Development team; provides regular updates on deliveries
- Alert the team of any unexpected issues and negotiates resolutions with vendors
- Optimize shipping/FOB processes and costs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and extremely resourceful with strong follow up skills
- Resourcefulness to use existing resources and find new ones to drive solutions
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Natural collaborator proven ability to perform cross-functionally
- Knowledge of business ethics and ethical sourcing requirement
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, PDM/PLM/XPC are a plus
- 3-5 years in Product Development, Sourcing, Manufacturing or Supply Chain
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and "Fulfillment Associate" in the subject line.
Along with your resume, you may also provide any additional documentation that helps explain your relevant experience, qualifications, and specific interest in working at ABLE.
The job will be based in Nashville, TN.
Note: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest. ABLE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.