ABLE is looking for a Personalization Jeweler to join our team! This jeweler is responsible for managing the production and manufacturing made-to-order jewelry in a timely manner. We strive for excellence & precision while maintaining an environment of compassion & grace.
We’re looking for someone with excellent organizational and communication skills since you will be working as part of a team. We’re a growing company that produces a large amount of jewelry and you must be willing to embrace repetition as a challenge or mantra. This position is full time, based at our Nashville studio with hours Monday through Friday from 7:30am-4pm.
- Run daily report for new orders and update accordingly
- Communicate with our customer service and fulfilment team regarding order status
- Delegate orders to the personalization team for production, assembly, and packaging
- Assemble/create various types & styles of jewelry using the following skills:
- Stamping, soldering, assembling, engraving
- Effectively communicate any questions/concerns during training & production process to assure quality control rates are at a minimum
- Ensure jewelry materials (charms, chains, etc.) and tools are properly maintained & cared for
Required Skills & Experience:
- Organization and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient time management and ability to multitask in a composed manner
- Understanding of Google Sheets/Excel
- Willingness to learn new skills with speed and accuracy
- Ability to take direction and coaching with a positive attitude
- Hand dexterity; ability to work with small pieces and specialized tools
- Humility and strong interpersonal skills
- Accountability and commitment to our team
Interested applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com with a subject line that includes "Personalization Jeweler" and your name. Along with your resume, any samples, portfolios, or documentation you wish to explain your relevant experience, qualifications, and specific interest in working at ABLE are welcome and encouraged.
The job will be based in Nashville, TN.
Note: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest. ABLE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.