ABLE is looking for a Jewelry Quality Controller to join our team! The Quality Controller is responsible for making sure that all jewelry products meet ABLE's high set of standards.
We’re looking for someone with excellent attention to detail since you will be working with small pieces. This employee will be part of a team environment with the goal of improving our quality. This position is full time, based at our Nashville studio with hours Monday through Friday from 7:30am-4pm.
- Conduct thorough examination of jewelry using expertise of metals and jewelry manufacturing
- Adhere to ABLE quality standards
- Measuring the specifications of items in each production run
- Documenting production quality of each jeweler’s production
- Packaging large quantities of jewelry
- Works closely with the packaging associates to delegate and explain quality standards
- Able to analyze and execute instructions properly
- Ability to maintain an organized work schedule and meet deadlines
- Proposing improvements to the quality control process
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Experience in different systems and proven background to learn new systems
- Detail and results orientated
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Works well independently and in group settings
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Must be able to take direction constructively
- Strong fine motor skills & good eyesight, required
- Associates degree or equivalent, preferred
- Quality assurance experience, preferred
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line that includes "Jewelry Quality Controller" and your name. Along with your resume and specific interest in working at ABLE are welcome and encouraged.
The job will be based in Nashville, TN.
Note: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest. ABLE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.