Full Time (40 hours per week) or Part Time (15 – 30 hours per week)
Location: The Nations - Nashville, TN
Jewelry team members at ABLE are responsible for creating high quality jewelry for clients & boutiques world-wide in a timely manner. We strive for excellence & precision while maintaining an environment of compassion & grace.
- Quality control and package various types & styles of jewelry following a production schedule with daily goal setting
- Effectively communicate any questions/concerns during training & production process to assure quality control rates are at a minimum
- Presenting high-quality jewelry pieces to customers in all sales channels
- Maintain ABLE's high standards of visual merchandising with each finished product
- Correctly label & package product to be shipped to customer
- Attention to detail & quality is a must
- Efficient time management and ability to multi-task
- Hand dexterity; ability to wire wrap & function with specialized tools
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment & assembly line
- Accountability & commitment to our team
- Optional: Strong bench jeweler skills (soldering, polishing, assembly)
We’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills since you will be working as part of a team. We’re a growing company that produces a large amount of jewelry and you must be willing to embrace repetition as a challenge or mantra. This position is full time or part time within our open hours: Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm.
We work hard, knowing that the work we put in positively affects the lives of women across the globe. We are a family here, and even if things get stressful, we know blood is thicker than water. We love to celebrate each other through all our different walks of life.