Part Time: 15 – 30 hours per week
Location: The Nations - Nashville, TN
Jewelry Makers at ABLE are responsible for creating high quality jewelry for clients & boutiques world-wide in a timely manner. We strive for excellence & precision while maintaining an environment of compassion & grace.
- Assemble/create various types & styles of jewelry following a production schedule with daily goal setting
- Effectively communicate any questions/concerns during training & production process to assure quality control rates are at a minimum
- Understanding of inventory levels (both materials & final product)
- Ensure jewelry materials (wire, stones, clasps, etc.) and tools are properly maintained & cared for
- Correctly label & package product to be shipped to customers
- Strong bench jeweler skills (soldering, polishing, assembly)
- Attention to detail & quality is a must
- Efficient time management and ability to multi-task
- Hand dexterity; ability to wire wrap & function with specialized tools
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment & assembly line
- Accountability & commitment to our team
We’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills since you will be working as part of a team. We’re a growing company that produces a large amount of jewelry and you must be willing to embrace repetition as a challenge or mantra. This position is 15 - 30 hours per week, with our open hours: Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm.
We work hard, knowing that the work we put in positively affects the lives of women across the globe. We are a family here, and even if things get stressful, we know blood is thicker than water. We love to celebrate each other through all our different walks of life.