ABLE is looking for an Inventory Control Associate to join our team! We’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills since you will be working as part of a team. This position is full time, based at our Nashville warehouse with hours Monday through Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm.
- Performing regular cycle counts
- Correcting inventory issues
- Restocking inventory
- Space organization in the warehouse
- Keeping current inventory in stock and removing any aged inventory
Required Skills & Experience:
- Willingness to work with a team
- Ability to take direction with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Must be comfortable working in warehouse environment
- Must be comfortable operating warehouse equipment (no certification required)
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line that includes "Inventory Control" and your name. Along with your resume, any samples, portfolios, or documentation you wish to explain your relevant experience, qualifications, and specific interest in working at ABLE are welcome and encouraged.
The job will be based in Nashville, TN.
Note: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest. ABLE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.