ABLE is searching for a few Outbound Logistics & Fulfillment Associates to join our team. This position will assist fulfilling orders for our online sales channel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepping leather products for shipment to customers, including conditioning raw leather, tagging, barcoding and packing
- Quality Control inspections and separate tagging of items that do not meet quality standards
- Picking, packing and shipping inventory for orders.
- Maintaining clean and organized warehouse space
- Assisting the receiving team, as needed
- Clear, consistent communication with team members
Skills & Experience needed:
- Punctual and Consistent.
Note: Work hours are 7:00am - 3:00pm Monday-Friday. Seasonal hours may be longer and/or needed on Saturday
- Able to lift 20 pounds
- Reliable, team-player
- Attention to detail
- Motivated to meet and exceed weekly goals
- Can easily transition from one task to the next
- Communicates kindly and graciously to fellow team-members
- Proven problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and follow through
Interested applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com. Please include your name and "Fulfillment Associate" in the subject line.
Along with your resume, you may also provide any additional documentation that helps explain your relevant experience, qualifications, and specific interest in working at ABLE.
The job will be based in our warehouse in Nashville, TN.
Note: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest. ABLE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.