ABLE Flagship Store Associate - Part Time
We are looking to add a Part-Time Associate in our Flagship store! As part of the ABLE team, you will support store leadership by helping to cultivate a store environment that consistently delivers the best in customer experience.
We are looking for candidates with retail experience, preferably at specialty retail locations or high end brands. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth, someone who represents ABLE well and delights in sharing about our brand. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, brand knowledge and storytelling, styling, cash wrap, restock and overall shopkeeping.
This position will begin with limited hours on weekends with the opportunity to increase hours over time. Daytime, weekend availability is required; weekday flexibility a plus. Position available immediately.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Supports a luxury brand experience by offering individualized, genuine, customer connection, making interactions feel comfortable and exciting.
- Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience
- Demonstrates extraordinary customer service in-store and abides by and exercises our policy that we are not 100% satisfied until our customer is.
- Takes ownership of personal awareness of product knowledge and current trend as well as utilizing knowledge to offer styling assistance and suggestions to customers.
Brand Aesthetic, Values and Mission
- Is knowledgeable of ABLE brand history and story, able to effectively communicate. Each customer coming into the ABLE Flagship should know more about ABLE when they leave than when they entered the store
- Incorporates ABLE core values into every customer interaction
- Is knowledgeable of product categories and how they fit, wear, and each country of origin as well as brand partners
Interested applicants should submit a single PDF document to email@example.com with the subject line "Flagship PT Associate Your Name". In the PDF, you may include a cover letter, resume, and any additional documentation that helps explain your relevant experience, qualifications, and specific interest in working at ABLE.