We are looking to hire motivated, self-starters to work in the ABLE Flagship as part-time Flagship Store associates for the holiday season. As a seasonal ABLE Flagship Associate, you will support store leadership by helping to cultivate a store environment that surprises and delights our customer each time they walk through our doors, during our busiest season of the year. We are looking for candidates with retail experience, preferably at specialty retail locations or high end brands. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth, someone who represents ABLE well and delights in sharing about our brand. Our ideal candidates will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, brand knowledge and storytelling, styling, cash wrap, restock and overall shopkeeping. Daytime, weekday availability is required, as well as occasional weekends and flexibility in scheduling during the holiday season is a must. Position available starting October-January.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Supports a luxury brand experience by offering individualized, genuine, customer connection, making interactions feel comfortable and exciting.
- Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience
- Demonstrates extraordinary customer service in-store and abides by and exercises our policy that we are not 100% satisfied until our customer is.
- Takes ownership of personal awareness of product knowledge and current trend as well as utilizing knowledge to offer styling assistance and suggestions to customers.
- Supports new hires through mentorship and ongoing training in working shifts together
- Is self-aware and focused on self-development, seeing opportunity within their position and taking initiative where needed.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment and decision-making skills
- Provides insight in relationship to ABLE customer experience to the leadership team
- Participates in ongoing staff education through sharing of product knowledge
BRAND AESTHETIC AND MISSIONAL UNDERSTANDING:
- Is knowledgeable of trend and supports brand messaging
- Is knowledgeable of ABLE brand history and story. Each customer coming into the ABLE Flagship should know more about ABLE when they leave than when they entered the store
- Is knowledgeable of product categories and how they fit, wear, and each country of origin as well as brand partners