DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR
ABLE, a lifestyle fashion brand is seeking a Director of Digital Marketing who is obsessed with digital marketing and product. This role will partner across all facets of marketing - direct to consumer and wholesale businesses to deliver communications in alignment with the full communication strategy and a digital-first lens. This person will be responsible for the full digital marketing strategy across all customer touch points and execute against plans to drive sales growth, customer engagement and ROI among new and existing customers. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to not only generate new strategic ideas, but also roll up their sleeves to execute their initiatives through to fruition. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and will manage a team of 3 directly, plus consultants/agencies.
- Responsible for delivering thought leadership to drive sales and engagement across the consumers’ path to purchase including, but not limited to, email, paid media, organic search, site experience, social media.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital strategy across all touch points including, but not limited to email, paid media, search (organic & paid), social and site.
- Full ownership of the paid media and email channels from inception through to execution, to analysis and optimization.
- Analyze and optimize media channels and on-site behavior to drive stronger conversion and ROI.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other research tools to understand the customer journey and develop communications (both written & visual) strategies aligning with each product’s path to purchase.
- Propose new and original interactive/engaging content for the brand’s website and design the relevant landing points for different customer groups by media.
- Lead paid and organic search strategy to drive traffic and brand authority.
- Lead email strategy and execution to support site, retail and wholesale initiatives.
- Drive strategy and continuous development of the site experience with A/B and multivariate testing at the core.
- Be a continued advocate for “digital first” thought leadership across all touch points - creative, content, social & media.
- Partner cross-functionally across the organization to continue to develop best practices for creative, content and articulate any nuances as it relates to the digital media mix.
- Comfortable not only interacting with senior management, but also providing leadership and development for junior team members.
- Minimum BA, BS degree, MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Digital Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience in Ad Words
- Experience in paid social advertising (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Attention to detail a must
- Creativity in problem solving
- Experience in Shopify or similar e-commerce platform
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience in fashion or retail industry strongly preferred