Our Online Fulfillment team is in search of interns to come alongside them to learn the grind of online fulfillment and work with them in their daily tasks, such as prep leather goods for fulfillment and assist their quality control team in reviewing products as they arrive in our Nashville, TN office. Other tasks may include, but are not limited to stocking prepped leather goods in our stockroom and warehouse, taking inventory of low stock items to create priority prep list for the following day, picking and pulling inventory for online orders to ship within 48 hours of order date, receiving and counting incoming international shipments (leather, shoes, apparel, & denim), assist in cleaning and organizing our warehouse space, and restocking returned inventory from online returns, events, photoshoots, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Focused on the task at hand
- Motivated to meet and exceed weekly goals
- Can easily transition from one task to the next
- Communicates kindly and graciously to fellow team-members
- Does not shy away from hard work
- Loves working for a company who is actively working to break the chain of generational poverty!